- LONDON GREEK WINE FESTIVAL by The Greek Larder (13-14 October, London)
- CELLIER WINE FAIR (15 October, Athens)
- MEGAVINO 2017 (20-23 October, Brussels)
- MAGAZYN WINO XII GRAND PRIX (27-29 October, Warsow)
- WINES OF GREECE FALL ROADSHOW IN GERMANY (13 November, Hamburg / 14 November, Berlin)
FINE RED WINES
An ode to fine red wines produced by acclaimed winemakers in Greece and abroad. A unique opportunity to taste old vintages and iconic labels that -in some cases- are no longer available in the market.
Sunday, 19 November / Athens, Greece (Grande Bretagne Hotel,Syntagma square)
13:00 – 20:00 / Ticket: 40 euros (including 30 euros coupons for tasting)
The first ever Gastronomy and Wine Fair held in Thessaly, at Central Greece by the upcoming team of TU Events.
Sauturday 18 and Sunday 19 November 2017 (Divani Palace Hotel in the city of Larissa)
Timetable: 12:00 – 20:00
For info: firstname.lastname@example.org
Do not miss out on the opportunity to taste the very best of Greek wine in Thessaloniki.
More info HERE
A true celebration of Xinomavro, at its birthplace Naoussa. A unique opportunity to explore the famous red PDO wines that feauture the diva variety of Greece. A 3-day fair organized by the winemakers and supported by the whole city of Naoussa.
Friday 8 – Sunday 10 December 2017
Book your hotel at special prices.
Learn more ebout the agenda at https://www.facebook.com/NaoussaWine/To the top