Thessaloniki International Wine & Spirits Competition 2020
GOLD DISTINCTION x 2
TSANTALI AGIORITIKO ABATON Red and KANENAS TSIPOURO on Top
“THE BEST RED WINE and THE BEST SPIRIT of the competition“ for the emblematic winery
The special award of the Best Red Wine for AGIORITIKO ABATON Red and the award for the Best Spirit of the competition for the KANENAS TSIPOURO and overall 16 medals was the harvest of TSANTALI winery at this year’s Thessaloniki International Wine & Spirits Competition. For yet another year the results demonstrate the consistent quality that is identical to the name TSANTALI and is reflected through a wide range of products representing different zones of the vineyard of Northern Greece, styles and price categories. It is not by chance that the historic winery has enjoyed consumers‘ trust for many decades with labels among the most awarded and best-selling.
The designation of both labels as the top in their category places TSANTALI among the big winners of the competition. An impressive distinction for two brands with a strong presence in Greece and abroad that are each framed by a unique family of products.
The results are also great for allthe wines of TSANTALI. In the rest of the 16 medals there is a captivating diversity in terms of terroirs, varieties, styles and price categories.
In detail the spirits and wines awarded are:
BEST SPIRIT OF THE COMPETITION: KANENAS TSIPOURO
- ΚΑΝΕΝΑS TSIPOURO – GOLD MEDAL
- KANENAS TSIPOURO AGED – BRONZE MEDAL
- BEST RED WINE OF THE COMPETITION and GOLD MEDAL: AGIORITIKO ABATON RED 2016, Xinomavro (50%), Grenache (30%) & Limnio (20%), PGI Mount Athos
- ΚΑΝΕΝΑS 2018, Varietal wine from Syrah & Mavroudi (red wine)
- KLIMA KLIMA ORGANIC CABERNET SAUVIGNON 2017, PGI Halkidiki / Product of Organic Farming
- AGIORITIKO ABATON LIASTO 2016, Xinomavro (50%) & Grenache rouge (50%), PGI Mount Athos
- RAPSANI GRANDE RESERVE 2012, Xinomavro (1/3) , Krassato (1/3), Stavroto (1/3), PDO Rapsani
- RAPSANI RESERVE 2016, Xinomavro (1/3), Krassato (1/3), Stavroto (1/3), PDO Rapsani
- KANENAS White 2019, Varietal wine fromMuscat of Alexandria & Chardonnay
- KLIMA KLIMA ORGANIC ASSYRTIKO 2019, PGI Halkidiki / Product of Organic Farming
- AGIORITIKO ABATON GOLD SELECTION 2012 – 2014 – 2015, Cabernet Sauvignon (80%) & Limnio (20%) / Product of Organic Farming, PGI Mount Athos
- RAPSANI 2017, Xinomavro (1/3), Krassato (1/3), Stavroto (1/3), PDO Rapsani
- EMMETROS LOGOS White 2019, Malagousia, PGI Makedonia
- EMMETROS LOGOS Rosé 2019, Xinomavro – Syrah, PGI Makedonia
For more info: email@example.com