More Distinctions for TSANTALI Wines
Three golds and a total of seven medals won for TSANTALI at the 22nd event of Thessaloniki International Wine Competition concluded on 12 May 2022. The results highlight the quality of both new entries like 1/3000 Limited Selection and established brands with a proven track record from the unique wine regions of Mount Athos, Rapsani and Halkidiki.
- AGIORITIKO ΑΒΑΤΟΝ GOLD SELECTION 2015
- KLIMA KLIMA ORGANIC CABERNET SAUVIGNON 2018
- RAPSANI RESERVE 2016
- RAPSANI GRANDE RESERVE 2014
- 1/3000 LIMITED SELECTION XINOMAVRO 2021
- KLIMA KLIMA ORGANIC ASSYRTIKO 2021
- 1/3000 LIMITED SELECTION SAUVIGNON BLANC 2021
With VERA ROSA 2021 awarded as the “Best Rose Wine of the Competition” and five more medals was the sum for STRATARIDAKIS WINERY, distributed by TSANTALI in Greece (except the island of Crete) and abroad.
GOLD / BEST ROSE WINE OF THE COMPETITION
- VERA ROSA 2021
- ICHNILATIS 2017
- ASPRA CHARAKIA 2021
- MOSCHATO SPINAS 2021
- INATOS 2020
- ASSYRTIKO 2021
All awarded wines from both wineries consist of vintages that are currently available in the market.
For more info: email@example.com